What you get when you download:
The evalution versions will be locked so you cannot get to the source code and will have certain restrictions on the number of records that can be entered (usually 50 contacts is the limit). After you purchase you will receive an email with the password to unlock the source code version. You can download the source code version at any time but you need to purchase the product to receive the password to unlock the zip file.
* 500 megahertz (MHz) processor or higher
* 256 megabyte (MB) RAM or higher
* 2 gigabyte (GB) free disk space
* 1024x768 or higher resolution monitor
* Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack (SP) 2, Windows Server 2003 with SP1, or later operating system (all versions of Windows Vista and Windows 7 supported)
Download as many templates as you want. You will need Microsoft Access 2007 or above to use all of these products. Evaluations do not have time limits but do have limits on number of records you can enter and are locked. Specifically front-end databases are .accde files in the evaluation versions and the front-end databases are .accdb files in the source code versions.
Note: Evaluation versions require Microsoft Access 2007 Service Pack 2 or greater. Microsoft Access 2007 without service pack 2 will give you an "unrecognized database format" error when trying to open the ACCDE file. Contact RPT Software if you need help downloading or installing Service Pack 2.